Views: 13 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-10-06 Origin: Site
Polyanionic cellulose,PAC is chemically derived from natural cellulose e.g.wood or cotton linters.It is biodegradable, non-toxic,environmental-friendly natural product.
Polyanionic cellulose(PAC) is white or light yellowish powder or granular.It is easily soluble in cold or hot water. Polyanionic Cellulose has excellent heat-resistant stability, salt tolerance and strong capability of anti-bacterial contamination. The drilling slurry or fluid prepared from PAC has high performance in fluid loss reducing, injection capability and higher temperature tolerance. The PAC exhibits high performance in various salt resistance, including calcium,magnesium-resistance.It can reduce filtration loss. It can be used in all water based drilling fluids.
The Polyanionic cellulose is excellent fluid filtration reducer.It will compose with clay a thin but strong mud film in the drilling well wall to protect the drilling well.The PAC HV could increase viscosity of the drilling fluid and suspend the drilling cuttings and particles.
Specification and grades of Unionchem PAC:
Unionchem Polyanionic cellulose(PAC) meets the international standards API 13A and ISO13500.
We have ranges of PAC for oilfield drilling and can customized the PAC in our production to meet customers’ specific needs.
Standard specification of PAC for drilling fluids:
PAC HV High viscosity PAC meets or exceeds API13A
PAC LV Low viscosity PAC meets or exceeds API13A
PAC R High viscosity PAC
PAC UL Ultra low viscosity PAC
PAC ELV Extreme low viscosity PAC
PAC Supreme R Supreme high viscosity PAC
PAC Supreme UL Ultra low viscosity PAC
Special specification of PAC:
Quick dispersible PAC HV Quick dispersible PAC LV
Detailed specification and technical information available upon request. Our technical team are ready to customize the product specially for customers’ demand.
Properties & functionality of Polyanionic cellulose
1) Evenly substituted, high transparency solution and high stability
2) High performance filtration loss control
3) High viscosity PAC HV(PAC R),even a small usage of PAC HV can increase the fluid viscosity and reduce fluid filtration loss.
4) High resistance to various salts,stable in all water system
5) High temperature stable
6) Stable soft soil structure, prevent well collapse
7) While drilling through the rock surface, to slow down the solid accumulation in mud.
8) Keep down the turbulence scale,to minimize the pressure loss in reverse-flow system.
9) Improve mud yield, reduce filtration loss
+86 533 7220272
No.859 Hefei Road,Qingdao,China